- Everyone is welcome.
- Childcare is provided (except in July and August, when it can be provided by prior arrangement: please contact the Clerk)
- Please note that the Meeting Room is on the first floor and is accessed by stairs.
- Please arrive at Quaker House by 10.50.
On the first Sunday of each month we also have:
- Community Singing at 10:15
- Bring and Share lunch at around 12.30.
On the third Sunday of each month we also have:
- ‘Becoming Friends’ group that is studying the material produced by Woodbrooke centre in Birmngham. https://www.woodbrooke.org.uk/learn/resources/becoming-friends/
To get in touch please use the contact form.
We zijn van een maandelijkse samenkomst op woensdagavond naar twee ontmoetingen per maand gegaan. Hiervan één op wonsdagavond en de ander op zondagmiddag. Vrienden van onze regelmatige deelnemers gaan in op de uitnodiging om ons op zondagmiddag te vergezellen. Gelieve contact op te nemen met Isfried Rodeyns.
Quakers in Gent usually hold Meeting for Worship on one Sunday per month, and one Wednesday per month. We welcome visitors. Contact Isfried Rodeyns.
Quakers in Luxembourg usually hold Meeting for Worship on the last Sunday of the month, from January to June and September to November. We welcome visitors.
Meetings are held at 11.00 at the offices of Amnesty International: 23, Rue des États-Unis, L-1019 Luxembourg. This is in the Quartier Gare, about a ten minutes’ walk from the main train station. Walking Directions:
- Exiting the front of the station through the main doors, cross the street (Avenue de la Liberté / Place de la Gare).
- Once across, turn right, walking north (as the street divides there is a branch of Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat on the right.)
- Turn left onto Rue de Strasburg, which will be the first street on the left after the street divides. Turn right onto Rue des États-Unis, which is the third street on the right (the second street on the right after passing a small park and playground).
- The Amnesty office is on the right, more or less in the middle of the block.
We are sometimes able to hold an additional Meeting for Worship on another Sunday, or are obliged to meet on a different Sunday than the last of the month. If you are planning to join us for Worship, please contact us during the week before, for confirmation that Meeting will be held. For further information, please contact Erik Abbott